Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shoes of Sweetness

I found this amazing artist while randomly searching the other day, and I can't get her shoes out of my head!  I had to share them with you all.  I had never even thought of painting my own shoes, but this has got me in the mood!

Kezbirdie paints all of her own shows (among many other things; check out her handmade skirts!), and these are my favorite:  the Koi.
Her Koi shoes are so cute!  The colors are beautiful, and you really imagine yourself standing in a pond.

These are on my wishlist for New Year's.  How sweet would these be with a little black dress?  They would spice up the whole ensemble, make it pop!


I'm a fan of anything with dragons, so I love these shoes.  I'm not usually a fan of the really pointy-toed look, but the dragon pics make these totally worth it. 

You rock, Kezbirdie!

No comments:

Post a Comment